Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

Big Ol' Reading FREEBIE!

 
 Click the Pic to get this FREEBIE!



There are just some things I like to have on hand in case of a reading emergency.  Reading response pages fall into that category.   I like to have them in centers,  in case I have to spend some extra time on a skill or with a small group, and ready for a sub if I have a puking kid and have leave in a hurry.  I just posted a set of 30 fiction and non fiction reading response forms on TpT for the fabulous price of $0.00!  Go grab 'em.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies. Following you on tpt. I like your stuff. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about this freebie! Thanks for making it available to us!

    Your blog is super cute. I love how organized it is! I'm your newest follower. :)

    ~Brittany
    Underpaid and Overblessed

    ReplyDelete