Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

FIVE FOR FRIDAY!

I love this linky!

 Here are my five random things!

I made chocolate covered Peeps for my daughter's class party!   Pinterest Win!
 
My poor old dog Thor had only boys to deal with for his first 8 years of life!  Having Eden around isn't always easy on him!
 
Totally obsessed with this cute book right now!  Scroll down to see what my kids did with it!
 
We had a LOT of hail this week!
 
My ridiculously funny trivia team in action!~  I love these ladies!


I am so happy to have today off!  And thrilled to be joining in on this cute sale!   I put my 5 favorites on sale for 20% off!   Go find them!

 
 
 
 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Those chocolate covered peeps look and sound delicious! I'm heading over to Amazon to take a peek at that book. Always love finding new books to use in the classroom. :)

    Erin
    It's "OWL" Good in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy, I might actually eat a peep if it was covered in chocolate! :)

    Kelli
    Surviving the Little People

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those peeps are too cute! Don't you just love it when a Pinterest project turns out?

    ~Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those peeps look delicious and that books looks wonderful. I cannot wait to check it out. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete