Image Map

Sunday, October 14, 2012

First TpT Craft - Contraction Hospital

Today I listed my first Teachers Pay Teachers craft.  I made a "hospital" to go with our contraction surgery lesson.   I LOVE that lesson so much but the project that we did with it is always really blahhh.... so I made this little book as a reminder of the lesson.  Each page is a hospital room with a bed and a contraction recovering on it.  It can also be made with smaller beds (included in packet) or it can be made into a poster with lots of little rooms on one page.  I am still really learning how to do all of it but it was fun!  I am not even sure yet how to a thumbnail of it,  but give it a peek if you get a chance.   I am working on learning how to do all of it.





http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Contraction-Hospital-Craftivity

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. There is so much else to tell medical Autoclave about Cal's life since the last blog post, and honestly it's mostly good, but it's not the time.

    ReplyDelete