Image Map

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Election Day

My team and I were talking the other day and realized our curriculum does not include election day AT ALL.   And while not having to know about election day this year might be a blessing... it felt wrong. We don't have much time to spend on the election - we are doing C-Scope and every minute of every day seems to be filled up to the tippy tippy top... but I want to include something.  So I created this little mini-unit to get in some vocabulary and some voting!

Please go check it out.




Election Day Mini Unit
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I'm your first follower. Your unit looks great!


    Yearn to Learn Blog
    taskcard123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am getting ready to send your unit. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Where can I send your free copy of the Election Unit?

      Delete
  3. I love it!! Thanks for creating this mini-unit!

    ReplyDelete