Image Map

Sunday, May 12, 2013

My new toy!

This was my Mothers Day gift and I love it. 

Now,  remember I really BELIEVE I am crafty,  but that is not always the case,  but I really try. So,  I just plan on believing I am a seamstress, until it happens or someone forces me to stop.  This thing is SUPER easy to use,  so the only thing to really mess me up is me.   I have been planning what I want to do for next year, and I found some super cute navy and white chevron print duck material.   I think I am going to mix it with Kelly green and some hot pink.   I am going to cover one of my bulletin boards with it and maybe make a table skirt.  I made a partner read pillow to go with it tonight and I think it turned out really cute and MUCH cheaper than any of the ones I have seen to purchase!   
 Hope everyone had a happy mothers day!
 

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo I love my sewing machine! I don't use it often, but when I do I use it heaps! LOVE the pillow!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my sewing machine...mine's a Bernina. It just got a tune-up, I said it was at the hospital...but I do love to quilt with my mom.

    You commented on my blog & I stopped over to return the favor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pillow/fabric, navy, white, hot pink and kelly green are my rooms colors. Wish I hadn't given up sewing as kid there are a few things I can think of that would be fun to make for my room.

    ReplyDelete