Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

My Mothership... Hobby Lobby

I LOVE Hobby Lobby.   Like, I have to try force myself not go in anytime I am anywhere near it.   Like,  I am happy they are not open on Sundays because I could not stop myself from going in on Sundays.   I fancy myself a crafter.   In much the same way I fancy myself an internet doctor.   I am not good at it,  but it doesn't stop me from trying and believing.

So I went in the other day to buy some tulle for some baby shower gifts.  And I found this.
 
 
and this adorable ribbon...
I fell in love.   Now,  I don't really know what I am going to do with it.   I am thinking I have found my color scheme for my room for next year.  Maybe the backing to a bulletin board and some toss pillows?  I may have bought a LOT of it.   I loved the navy.  And they have that 40% off coupon...
 
Is anyone else already doing this?   Planning their room for next year?   It is a sickness.   I should be finding drink recipes for summer,  but I am making a bag of things to get ready for the fall.  Who else already has plans for the fall?  New themes?   New colors?  Please share!
 

 
 

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. This is one year I am NOT searching for anything new. Mainly because this is the first year in 8 years that I am not moving classrooms. I have a patriotic theme, red, white, and blue. I love it!

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has to be a huge relief! I would love to see pictures of your room! That sounds super cute!
      Heidi

      Delete
  2. I will be a first year teacher in the fall and I'm so excited! I have decided to do a sock monkey/polka-dots room. I can't wait to put it together!
    Sweet Tea and Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be so cute Kate! I love SOCK MONKEYS! All of my kids have sock monkey jammies! I think that will be adorable. I can't wait to see pictures!
      Heidi

      Delete
  3. I think you should do Navy and the Lime Green:)

    This year I have a birdie room (green, blue and brown). Next year I want a Mermaid Room with lime, turquoise and hot pink. Not sure though. Finances will tell. Yes, I'm not pinning summer stuff, I'm planning for next year too!

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete